Monday, November 28, 2011

| welcome note |

Bismillahirahmanirahim... 
Assalammualaikum..This must be my first post for my new blog..let's consider this blog as my another world of interest for now..Actually this blog is being created special for my network security class as trainer said to every trainee to have one. We should n have to create a blog sooner or later for a certain reasons...n yess, i will explain about it later..i hope so..Since i already have my personal blog, so i decide to have my second blog that are more professional and free from personal thingy..hehe..but i wish this blog can act more than that...i never want to put any limits to this blog which i can share everything that i think good to be spread out to entire worlds...
I think, this short opening hope is enough for now and let's give a BiGG applause to my new world..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment